Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: There Is A God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by TRUE GOD on August 5, 1998 20:17:25 UTC

first of all gods of the greeks is not capitalized because it was all a myth. But the God if the christains is capitalized because there is a God. Science is wrong because then How did the big bang occur in other words how did the star or what the big bang form? We dont know. Also We came from amebas! Or monkeys! That is crazy. science can not prove every thing only a very small part can it prove. But the bible can prove every thing. It says that God created the heavens and the earth and everything that was in it. Some people do not believe in the bible because there is no proof. There is alot of proof out there. you will have to find it. Also is there a greek religon about god no. only christian, judiaism, and etc. I also think that science will lead to a diaster it is getting people brainwashed into this evolution junk. If you read the bible you will know that there is a God I used to really believe in the evolution but now I know. Science is like a God to you try to study it to find answers how we got here. but we will never know the truth only god knows.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins