Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Is NOT A God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Shadow/">Shadow on August 7, 1998 14:40:24 UTC

Centuries from now people will say "God" is a myth and they will have a new belief. You say "no way" well if you go back to ancient Greece and tell them that there is only one god they will go "no way" too. The modern "God" is capitalized because that is the accepted way, that doesn't prove that there is a god. You claim the Bible is the proof, who wrote the bible? Men, men make mistakes. If "god"

You say that science can't prove everything, that's wrong eventually, if given enough time everything will be know by science. The bible can't prove everything, if it can awnser me this,

Why can't you take a bowl ful of water and with your bare hands make it oxygen and hydrogen.

"science will lead to disaster" is a slogan I would suggest you think about before you say it.

This is an attack on ignorence not on persons. If anyone has any comment(and I know you will) please post or e-mail me.

Thank you, Shadow

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins