Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't That's The Case

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on November 2, 2001 23:15:46 UTC

Luis,

Call me naive, but I think Alex is whom he says he is. I imagine that he's probably around 30-40 and probably a little bitter that things fell apart for him in the Soviet Union. But, can you imagine how we might feel if things in the United States fell apart and there was no more US (just the Republic of West Coast States, Republic of Southern States, Republic of Midwest, etc)?

If you really want to know if Alex is who he says, then ask him if you can give him a relatively difficult physics problem out of a third year graduate text. When he is on-line and ask him to solve it in 15 minutes. Chances are he couldn't get someone of any caliber to solve the problem in 15 minutes by himself. It's an interesting test that Alex would probably have no interest in proving, but who knows?

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins