Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Luis, One Should Be As Dumb As Only You Can Be

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on November 5, 2001 09:19:29 UTC

in order not to learn from my as simple and as consize explanations as I try to make them to explain to people of almost zero educational level like you.

I know answers on all above questions, and I told them a few times to you and to others on this forum. You seem to be the only one who still missed it completely.

Sorry for your poor cognitive abilities which do not go beyond "Science is Language Removed, Bible is it" claim which seems to reflect thinking of a typical product of most expensive educational system in the world.

So, still living in 10 century? (BC, of course). Believing in Zeuses, Apollos and, of course, in Santa the Supreme Being - commander of them all?

Do you feel "proud to be... laughted at"? Or you just can not accept the fact that foreigners can be smarter than you? Thus was thinking really hard to produce those brilliantly dumb statements about USSR and level of education there which is obviousely way better than most on this forum have got from poor US system. You know, such statements cast doubts on your mental health.

Well, let's face it - you do not know how things work and how phenomena related even on elementary level, because most of your knowledge comes from Bible (and some from TV). I bet that even simple algebraic equation is well above your head, and I bet that logic is just another "religion" to you. Therefore, how can you understand physics (nature work)? Your replies show you can't.

Indeed, I never seen so uneducated person before (and doubt that such "product" can be found outside of US).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins