Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't See Communist Government Officials As Being "equal"...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on October 30, 2001 19:38:47 UTC

Of course, in a communist society... if you were to mention that fact, or critisize the government in any way... you would be a "radical" free-thinking trouble maker, and you would be dealt with accordingly. There is no "equality" in communism, only caste system. In other words, you're born into social class. If you're born lower class, they make sure that you stay lower class; that's how the system is set-up to opperate. Its an efficient way of "controling the masses". There are still "rich" people in communism, which coincidently are high ranking officials, and they would fight like hell to keep it that way! That's why you had better not even think about speaking out against them; they feel very threatened by "free-thinking" society.

Why is it that if communism is a great thing... the government has to go to lengths to censor and control radio/television broadcasts, press circulation, and information distribution; so as to keep the population from "becoming informed" of a better way of life?

Communism is a machine, designed to serve the selfish desire of royalty. They want to stay on top, and keep everybody else down. They use a very effective propaganda technique... they seize and completely control all information channels. Everybody is then coaxed into believing in the fairness of "equal society".

I'm glad that we have the freedoms we do; including and more importantly, the freedom of speech. I have no problem with the fact that I have to work hard and apply myself to get my fair share of resources. I'd rather not live off of government imposed rations.

I also do not feel that "freedom of education" is a problem. The education in America is by no means lacking. If actions speak lowder than words, then I believe America has a great deal of actions out there to back up this claim (first stealth plane, space technology, computer technology, first successful atomic detonation, etc.) We have and will continue to be leading the world in technological and scientific advance.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins