Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Vitalism?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on October 26, 2001 19:24:59 UTC

Alex,

What are you talking about? I was discussing with Luis the nature of mathematics and his belief that mathematics could describe consciousness if we understood it better. I agree, but why should Luis *necessarily* hold that view given his antirealist views of math.

On the other hand, your response is as if you read nothing of our discussion but bounced from some preconceived notion of what you mistakenly believe we are discussing. How you got vitalism out of this discussion is completely mystifying.

I understand that you are busy like all of us, but please take more time in reading responses before just blindly attributing false notions to those whom you reply. It would save me 90 seconds in my corrective reply.

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins