Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Is An Argument Part Of Math Or Logic

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 12, 2001 14:06:42 UTC

You claim to assume only math and logic. So which are you using when you argue that symmetry is required.

BTW, it's a step forward that you now admit to any assumptions. That was what originally turned me off so much.

My claim and I believe that of the other physicists on this forum is that your theory comes directly from your assumptions of symmetry.

You call them requirements. But I think the rest of us agree that the symmetries are assumptions.

The fact that you can get so much theory from just these symmetries is outstanding and deserves to be published in the same journals that Noether published. But you have to promote the fact that it's symmetry that is giving you the theory.

Do not claim that the symmetry is required. Just say that from these symmetries comes all this theory and you will get published.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins