Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sub-Conscious – Repeated Experience/Life

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on October 6, 2001 06:57:50 UTC

Sub-Conscious – Repeated Experience/Life

Richard, Alexander & Luis With All Forum Users,

I need to stress this subject which is far from reincarnation but like reincarnation. This subject is based on my personal experience of a “repeated life” I kept experiencing in my CONSCIOUS and SUBCONSCIOUS memory. The fact is quite bizarre for me to accept when I kept having the thought as if I have been on certain places I have not been, eventhough the place was quite modern and developed to be exact.

On most of my encounters of such unmistakable thought occurance relating to a repeated experience. I felt a kind of feeling saying I have lived this same life I’m living in. It is as if I have died in the future (not to be exact) and in a mysterious and unexplained phenomena I am reborn again the same time, date and year of my previous life (still in the same repeated). It is a total nuisance of logical belief I once presume to the fact that it made plenty loony solving ideas in my mind.

But to the notion of being reborn again in the same life, as a fact of being helped (contributed) by an entity, I myself (do not know) am not aware of, who’s main reason is to either give me the will to change my life or giving me the will to prophecize directly or indirectly (conscious or subconscious) to the surrounding of the world.

I have to add, most of my experience I wen’t through, I sometimes get the memory playing in my mind as though I have been in the same situation and time of such places I wen’t to. But I could not sincerely prove it as it do not correlate to a supposed position of conscious or subconscious. The subconscious enters the conscious, thus making the experience a belief of a repeated life.

The question is, is it really my conscious playing an imagination to any coincidence of a repeated life/experience or have I been fooling around with a time machine that an error brought me back to live the same life, again?

I would say a person traveling back in time will lead to a rebirth, unless the person traveling (time travel) is outside of this universe (space and time), or in an outer dimension (dimension unrelated to ours).

Another idea of time traveling is in the belief of spirits (?) The only possible thing you can do is being an observer of the past, present and future – the 3 in 1 sphere.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins