Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Love Humans But It Is 'humanity Of Today' That I Cannot Stand.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on October 5, 2001 15:23:32 UTC

To My Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I just want you all to know that I love you all humans (it is our own human misconducts that I can not stand or what humanity has come to practice [many wrongs that is]) no matter what you may think of me. I just feel the need to share with you what I learned and what I have observed. (No one is asking for favoritism here. Only that we should try and learn from one another as we have been)

Please do not misunderstand me when I take a stance for what is right or good. I too make many errors just as anyone else.

All I have tried to express, all of this time, is that we all need to understand one another better
and sometimes it may take criticisem to get the point across. Now if I criticized the Ultra Liberals and suported Devine Law it is because I do belive in the Devine Commandment (Law): "Though Shalt Not Kill" (This implies to any killing of people as adults or as infants or as unboarn children) Ultra Libralism is mostly responsible for the blindness of sosiety because its ideoligy is crae free based not freedom based. (this has been my observation).

I Love Allah and Allah tells me to also love all humans. (But sometimes it takes tough love to prove the point)

As ever humble,
Forever Peace,

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins