Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That Was Really Good

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Joe on October 5, 2001 14:27:29 UTC

No wonder that you support the big band "theory" with all you heart, soul, and mind. You have this amazing ability to make two things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other sound as if they are directly connected. Now I know how you come up with all your bull. I also have discoverd why you and your few buddies hang out on this site, Nobody eles would believe you and I don't either. I think it is incredibly funny how you eat, breath, sleep this site and claim to be atheist. Is this not the equivalent to religion? I think that this requires alot more faith than christianity! Maybe someday you will wake up and see that you have gotten nowhere in life by preaching this Language Removed.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins