Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not Difficult To See The Obvious You Know!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on October 4, 2001 03:51:45 UTC

My Dear Brother Luis,

Please do not jump to conclusions. You have seen what jumping to conclusions has done to others who have grown to dislike me on this forum.

Notice the exclamation marks in my thanks. It was not difficult to see the obvious you know! I saw that your reply was not attached to my reply.

You too are grasping at the wrong end of the straw. Perhaps your attempts to vilify me indicate the prejudice you may hold in your closet. Or is it perhaps that some who attempt at vilifying the opposition (those who believe in G_D and act with good conduct) have some great misconduct of their own to fear.

Why do you not tell me what is worrying you and those you that conduct themselves as you do?

Still
As ever humble,
Love,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins