Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
They Have Themselves To Blame

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 26, 2001 23:50:09 UTC

When most people post a link without comment it is usually believed (by those who see the good in others) to be information. As for those who see posted links as propaganda or otherwise they have themselves to blame for misinterpreting the motivation of another. (Most still hold, very dear, the saying: "Innocent until proven guilty")

Perhaps we should read the topic and argue the points in place of criticizing a person who had nothing to do with what was written. Please bring good arguments to be discussed. There may be some credibility to at least some of the article / propaganda. No one has argued that security was not compromised (Would you please spare me the pain of having to type a defense for myself in the future) I am not motivated by propaganda machines. Most objective readers read between the lines and deduct the obvious (a good detective never passes up on any evidence!)

As ever humble
Forever peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins