Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Propaganda Is Advertisement

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 29, 2001 00:37:50 UTC

My Dear Rich,

You asked:
So why do you post propaganda?

Reply:
Propaganda is advertisement. I did not advertise or promote for sale or for others to believe. I merely cut and pasted a URL to an existing document which I found to have some valid points (not just about the compromise in the security but on a broader scale the article points out how some people in other parts of the world feel and unless one can be in the places the oppressed have been one can not make such judgment(s) as were made by some on this forum.)

I posted the link without comment. When I make no comment it is up to the reader to interpret what the reader reads. The responses, which were posted, were most interesting.

I DO NOT CONSIDER THE ARTICLE AS PROPAGANDA. I CONSIDER THE ARTICLE AS BEING ONE WRITTEN BY ONE WHO FEELS THREATENED AND FRIGHTENED BY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE WRITER IS BEST ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS OR HER OWN FEAR OR THE FEAR OF THOSE WHOM THE WRITER IS WRITING ABOUT. (The point here is that we are all humans and we must learn to understand one another and not to try and find ways to hurt one another. I have been consistently posting many opposing views in this forum and consistent I shall remain).

For the future: When I post a link that is worthy of reading (but not agreeable to some) know that it is posted just because it may be disagreeable to some but that it dose not mean that I agree or disagree with some or all of it. The objective here, being that it is not a disrespectful one, is that there is a message that some one is sending for others to read and know about. Now if some one disagrees with an item in an article and that they feel it should be addressed then that should be the case and not personal attacks of the character of the person posting a topic for discussion. There are many messages that I find disagreeable but not once have I shown disrespect to the writer.

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins