Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Pray As Such:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 24, 2001 04:01:34 UTC

My Dear Luis,

You wrote:
"You aren't a hypocrite, are you? "

Reply:
All are hypocrites at one point or another and of one sort or another. The question should be asked to ourselves: Are we hypocrites deliberately or by accident. A person engaged in learning is sometimes a hypocrite because of ignorance. Whereas a person who has concluded that they are now filled to capacity with that which they wish to know (limiting themselves by this saying in that they may deliberately pollute themselves with one compromise after another) this person is a deliberate hypocrite. I can only say that I pray that I will never become a deliberate hypocrite! Some times hypocrisy is experienced when a person reacts with reflexes. This is excusable because it is driven by fear most of the time.

I pray as such: Lord, forgive me my trespasses (hypocrisies), as you would have me forgive those who trespass (perform hypocrisies) against me.

I hope this answers your question well.

Love

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins