Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Agree...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on September 20, 2001 04:47:49 UTC

Everything is logical (in this world - existence)

Everything..

It appears illogical, correct me if I am wrong, when we don't understand it. Yes?

=================================================

Logical response to logical stimulus. Yes?

Example 1: (Normal - logical)

Person 'A' will become angry at person 'B' when person 'B' does something to upset person 'A'.

Example 2: (Abnormal - illogical in appearance)

Person 'A' will not become angry at person 'B' when person 'B' does something to upset person 'A'.

What am I saying.

Emotionally, (normal behaviored person) we respond appropriately according to the stimulus.

If appropriately handled (perfect world), we can keep our emotional well being in tact let's say.
(very logical)

But if we are not emotionally well balanced then we will act in an unusual manner. (appearing to be illogical). But really, it still is logical (to us) as to how we react. Yes.

Many things that have happened to us, in our past, affect how we react to things/people.

To ourselves, we always respond logically, but to others it may appear to be illogical. Other people can't see inside ourselves, and cannot fully grasp why we react the way we do. A Dr., with intense study or a person who really understands the emotional systems of people, can speculate why each of us reacts the way we do to certain stimuli. Therefore, the Dr. or person who really understands, can see the logic behind "the madness", so to speak.

So, emotions are always logical from ones perspective. But could be illogical in appearance with respect to other peoples perspectives.

Get it?

Am I making sense?

Next...

Peace

Robert

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins