Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ha.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 20, 2001 21:25:59 UTC

My Dear Mario,

But I like that episode very much.

On a more serious note: Notice that the word Logic exists in the word Illogic. I understand what you are stating. The difference between the two is basically one thing. With Logic one may prosper indefinitely whereas with illogic there is a constant need for new innovation(s) in order to further a twisted sort of prosperity. i.e. the Illogical invent thing in order to prevent a certain side effect of a prior innovation. There is constant strife when one uses illogic. Perhaps Logic allows one to adapt without any need for new innovation. Perhaps because there are existing rules of conduct (when one follows a rule there is not much need for a tool) natural innovations can be utilized in order to do what is right. Would any one care to argue about: ‘That which is right cannot be equal to that which is wrong.’ (I do not believe in subjective argumentation in my discussion because I find compromise illogical [i.e. all have to prosper in one way or another. And I do not believe in the concept of competition when it concerns my neighbors in the world])

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins