Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Believe...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on September 14, 2001 00:36:37 UTC

I believe.

a. That GOD is not absent.

b. That GOD will not destroy, although GOD has the power to. That should be our biggest lesson, or at least one of them. The lesson says for one to excercise love, intelligence, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness. Meaning, one understands his/her own capabilities, in all facets, but that excercises best judgement only of themselves (not others). One must make decisions as to how he/she acts towards fellow man and the land that we walk on. And shall never judge others. Ever.

c. That GOD, being of love, sharing, understanding, compassion, and forgiveness, will never ever destroy what has been created. As mighty, and powerful that GOD is, will live and let live. I would imagine that GOD will not destroy because it does not make sense to destroy what one has created. Then that would be self defeating, and reverses the purpose/reason of creation. That reason being the creation of life through the eyes of love.

That lesson, of knowing your capabilities, but knowing when to excercise best judgement. Not perfect judgement, but best judgement through understanding ones self. To better understand others, without judgement of others.

Very important.

So I believe, That GOD is not absent. GOD has given us the breath of life, and has given us the ability to choose, like GOD has the ability to choose, but through GOD'S lessons to us, no matter what the form or type of lesson, we owe it to ourselves, to choose well... to live on...

Take your own matters in your own hands. Do not take others matters in your own hands.

Learn to appreciate the differences within others. Do not destroy others because of their differences.

Peace

Robert

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins