Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Today's Teacher & Today's Students - (September 11, 2001)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Rob on September 11, 2001 20:19:07 UTC

As we congregate in this forum, and share opinions and facts. Some of us share theistic thoughts, while others argue about evolutionary paths.

But the main point to this forum (GOD & Science), that I see, is that we are trying to better understand where we came from so that we can help understand better where we are going tomorrow.

What About TODAY? What About TODAY? What About TODAY?

What do we do TODAY to help ensure that those heinous acts of terrorism/mass murder never cross anyones eyes again?

Do We Pray? Will that help?
Do We Scientifically Study It? Will that help?

I will not be injecting my thoughts, at this time, on how to prevent this. TODAY I will be mourning.

I shed a tear, for all who have lost their lives TODAY, and each breath I take will be a breath of hope that no one will ever experience again what happened TODAY September 11, 2001.

Never Again!

Live and let live.

Peace (I hope it has meaning beyond the dictionary's definition)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins