Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Because Single Law Is For Self-application Only.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 10, 2001 00:44:19 UTC

My Dear Rich,
You ask:
"Do to others as you'd do to yourself?"

If all chose to enforce God's law(s) upon themselves as individuals there would be no need for law enforcers.

I have found that If I do unto others what I do to myself then I would be guilty of committing torture for I do torture myself in to submission unto Allah (God) because there are so many inequities that pass before my presence through every day life that only the learned are blessed not to follow or be trapped by and the same learned ones practically commit suicide daily by endlessly crying on the inside because of the purity found in their heart.
--------------------------------------------------

You ask:
"Isn't that all you need in life for justice and righteousness?"

Unfortunately those of the learned who practice that which you suggest are called by another name. They are called fundamentalists or extremists because they impose on others what they impose on themselves. Please do not mistake hypocrites with fundamentalists. The likes of fugitives such as Binladin are called fundamentalists and the likes of Saddam Hussein are called hypocrites because there is a difference!

As ever Peace,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins