Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
With God We Have A Hope That Disbelievers Have Not.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 10, 2001 14:12:58 UTC

My Dear Rich,

You asked: "Who Said Anything About God?"

With God we have a hope that disbelievers have not.

I find it impossible and impractical to negotiate against myself when I have reached a certain conclusion about a particular message that makes sense and works well for me. Remember, no one has said that if an individual who is good should not treat their neighbor well or show them kindness.

Perhaps there are some who treat themselves in a manner that is unbecoming to others. How should one expect this person to have good intentions toward his neighbor(s)?

Is it not the result in each individual that counts? (If I understand you correctly you may be saying that every one has good intent. Unfortunately that is the lie and not the books)

With Much Love And Understanding,

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins