Just for fun, let me some eschatological speculations based on quantum cosmology(this is just for fun):
1) The Universe (i.e., the multiversee) is akin to a 'particle'
2) Each timeline of the multiverse is a particular 'path' of the Universe as a whole
3) There are many other timelines (or paths) that have the same beginning and end as our universe (i.e., the universes diverge and converge at the same starting and ending point)
4) Each timeline represents an action (S) in a Feynman path integral formulation (i.e., quantum cosmology)
5) As a collective whole, the Universe is wavelike, even though each universe is particle-like
6) The end is characterized by a "double-slit experiment" (i.e., Judgement of the 'good' and 'unjust')
7) The "double slit experiment" creates an interference pattern that represents the collective wavelike nature of the Universe
8) The dark areas of the interfence pattern represent "bands of darkness" and the light areas represent "bands of light" (i.e., the results of the Judgement)
9) The "bands of darkness" represent information loss (destructive interference)
10) Each timeline is itself wave-like, and the constructive interference pattern that remains (i.e., the "bands of light") is an accumulation of all the timelines combined
11) The constructive interference pattern is all that remains from the history of the Universe, all the information that is destroyed by the destructive interference is 'lost' (cancelled).
12) The constructive interference pattern represents a heavenly existence where only 'good' interference bands exist, and these represent every 'good' event in the timeline histories of the Universe.
I hope some of you enjoy this tongue and cheek speculation...