Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Trivia Question

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Brandy Rogers on March 18, 2002 04:59:39 UTC

I was reading a book the other day in a doctors office about science related trivia questions. However I never got the chance to get view the answer since the page with the answers was missing out of the book. To be honest the only science I ever took was when I was in college and neither were no where close to astronomy (Anatomy and Biology). So I will pose this question to the experts(everyone here at Astronomy.net). I think this will be an easy one for everyone. So here it is........
Where on Earth would you be if the Sun rose on September 23rd, stayed up for six months, and set on March 21st?
I think it is Alaska but I am not for sure. Please help with an answer. This question has been bugging me for days now and I really want to know the exact answer.
Needing Answers,
Aurora

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins