Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Meade DS-60

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Farrukh Uddin on January 7, 2001 06:48:45 UTC

Thank you all for your responses. I do realize that a 60mm is a really small telescope, but me being a beginner, it was reccommended to me that the Meade DS60 would be a good start. I was wondering if I could do some sort of solar observations with this. I dont know much about solar astronomy, but I'd like to learn and it does seem like it would be a good idea since my telescope's range is not too great and it would be best for me to observe closer objects. I probably need some sort of special equipment on my telescope to observe the sun and its spots and all. Could someone guide me through this or is it just not possible? Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins