Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: More Than One Universe

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by CuriousOne/">CuriousOne on April 24, 1998 01:08:55 UTC

well if you think about it, what proof is there of god? no substantial proof. i mean it is all theories. what steve said is theoretical, and in a way the idea god created everything is also somewhat a theory. so toward your question maybe it is very christian. Maybe it was god who started the big bang. of course i personaly don't beleive this for i have a few problems with "religion". like the idea that all this is what someone said, and poeple have a tendancy to change stories arround after being passed down. heck alot of religions just went arround changing the original testiments of what the original poeple had stated, and then people started taking this for fact. ohh well perhaps i should shutup. just some of my thoughts.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins