Back to Home

Eyepieces Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Eyepieces | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Bob

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Koenig on May 7, 2002 21:54:56 UTC

You're right. I have a large spread between the 50mm Celestron and the 14mm Meade UWA. Have you tried out Meades 24.8 SWA EP? If so how does it compare to the Panoptic 22mm quality and price? I've decided not to bother buying a Barlow, nor a zoom EP. I think for now I have a pretty good selection. I've tried to buy the best EP's possible. At least as far as Meade's EP's go. I got a really good deal on the 50mm Celestron (Axiom I believe) so I couldn't pass that one up. I'm hoping for clear skies tonight so I can try out my new Meade 6.7 UWA. I'm hoping it will bring the planets in real close. I live around 7000' ASL, so generaly as long as there are no clouds the seeing is spectacular. Thanks again Bob.

Robert K.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins