Back to Home

Celestron Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Celestron Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Whats With This Eyepiece?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Brandon on July 22, 2002 18:41:50 UTC

I recently bought a G9.25. I am pleased with the optics, and after building a new tripod, am pleased with the mount. My only problem is The telescope came with a 25mm sma eyepiece, not the advertised 26mm plossel eyepiece. I have contacted the company by snail mail and e-mail, but they will not answer me back (I will try again). I just wanted to let you guys know that if you plan on buying a G9.25 I highly recommend it. But you should know that you will not get the eyepiece that is advertised with it.(I was told in May that Celestron is no longer going to include the 26mm plossel eyepiece with their scopes. The August issue of Astronomy magazine still advertisses the G9.25 as coming with a 26mm plossel)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins