Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
E=MC2, And F=MA

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I. Scientist on July 20, 1998 14:25:04 UTC

Hello, folks. I do some homework, because you talk so scientist text, that i drop out while.

I found Newtons basic-formula; f=ma, f=power, m=mass, a=acceleration

Einstein has, E=MC2 E=energy, M=mass, C2 is constant of speed

What same. E and F. (power, energy.) M, mass, matter(material) mass. Third term is different. Newton use acceleration. Einstein use speed of light is constant.

I think that Newton was more right that Space-picture. Einstein make same, but he believe that light is non-matter thing. (How it can be, because it born at matter thing)

If we wrote formula E=M(MS)2, F=MA then E=F, and M=M, and (MS)2=A. A is at earth 9.8M/s2, but at space it chance. Depend how near it is at Gravity-field. So both has same formula. Only different was constant value. Newton use acceleration-value, at earth. Einstein use constant value, speed of light.

Second point.

How radio'waves' can go at space? - At emptyness it cannot go. Radio'behave-waves' born at material thing. So there must be some material, whic 'move' it. What is it? 1. Light. 2. See-through material.(Dark matter.)

I believe, Light. At Space, Light material is so fast, that it can travelled also radiowaves with in.

What i say?

1. Space-model at Newton was near same than Einstein.(Maybe.?)

2. Light dont have constant speed at space. Red-shift is seeing, because speed of light chance. Like prisma-efect(only that color dont born at prisma. It born at target where prisma control lights, where light and target material(which have color) meet.(Im not sure of this yet.)

3. If light dont have constant speed, then radiowaves dont also have constant speed.

4. Space is so huge, that there exist local calaxies, which commons things are - space(empty place), - light.

I hope, that you, readers, take me serious. I want to found every errors of my text. So. Please, scient, tell me. What can be, and where i'm going fog.

Thanks. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins