Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ok....here's What's Going On....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on July 21, 1998 23:27:26 UTC

: Great seeing you again....

Same to you, and me. I found more power in to my self.

Put your sayings. Power and Energy.

What is Power? We see round of us, what is power. Power is something material 'behave-work'. Like water at river. It has power. Or wind. Or my hand, when i move it. Or you leg, when you kick football.

What is Energy? Energy word come through, electric foundings, but is same thing. Like you see at copper-wire at wall. You can imagine that something move 'in the copper'. We called it 'electrons'. Electrons is material thing, because it can go only with in material.

What is Gravity? We can see rounf of us, that everything at earth, are move-process. Water rise up, come down. I fall rock on my hand, it goes down. At space, there is not exist gravity. At space-craft, rock dont fall to bottom. So, material is at space-craft not moving-process. Without material, material moving-process, what we have named Gravity, dont exist.

What is Light? Light born at light source. Sun, fire, lamp, hot steel, etc. These are material things. Atoms, says those, whos believe atom-theory(that later more). These material thing made light, so it must be material thing.

What kind material thing light is? - It has some speed. (Travelling starting point zero-speed, accelarated speed, and long distance-flying end speed.) - It is 'see through', like air or pure water. - It can be small or huge, in the same one. - It must exist, that life can exist with other material. - It has 'push-power', and 'pull-power'. Light-power, Light-energy. Light is different thing than sun. Sun borned light, and flied it out of sun. Sun has Gravity-field( id dont know, if it is measured), like earth and moon. Light has own properties.

Love and Peace.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins