Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Love The Aryans...they Too Are Supernaturally Good

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 17, 2002 03:57:49 UTC

IN the post above, the statement

"This is the opposite of Nazism in some ways, since they claimed to be the Aryan race (anciently from northern India), were led by persons of very modest or poor education, and certainly were anti-liberal"

needs clarifying.

I consider myself partly Aryan by descent and
certainly there is no shame in it. What happened in Germany has happened throughout history many times before the present time. The pressures that made it happen are mysterious but not unknown. Germans are good. I believe Jews are roughly as good as Germans and I don't worry about it much. The important thing is whether an individual is trustworthy.
I am not sure whether I would or would not be considered in some small part a Jew either by descent or by my acceptance that Jesus was a real good Example. In modern life, the issues we have are logically approachable and our DNA or cultural history are not that important to questions of fut

Individuals and corporations both have rights
that they are allowed to defend in court. Nations have rights they can defend in court.
Only in the case that all reasonable legal and diplomatic efforts have been exhausted to establish justice should persons, corporations or nations resort to more stringent measures such as military or international police action.

This is not to be construed as a way to delay prudent quickness in response, but if we must prattle on about anything, we should sometimes prattle on about the importance of good process.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins