Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Einstein The God!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bruce on January 26, 2001 20:26:27 UTC

I'm studying GR right now.
I read 'a bit' of your book to see what your main objection to Einstein's model would be and if you offered a description which conflicts with Einstein's model with respect to results of experiment and observation. It interesting to note that every person I've come across who feels Einstein did us wrong is based on their perception of what time is. Your no different.

"It is interesting to note that clocks, even in Einstein's picture, do not measure time, they measure , Einstein's proper time: or our
t/c as our has units of distance ( is a coordinate of our geometry). Time is not a directly measurable variable in our mental model."

Worn out objection based on what YOU think time is. Waste of energy to worry about something which isn't 'a directly measurable variable'. Especially when your doing physics.

"We have, at this point, shown that my model, although it is vastly different in it's interpretation of the standard relativistic
transformations, is entirely consistent with all physical consequences predicted by special relativity. All that is required is to
prove that the solutions to the fundamental equation do indeed provide the proper microscopic structure for our objects to
require the Lorentz distortion for objects in motion with respect the center of mass of the universe!"

I might read chapter 3 to find out how you THINK you achieve this goal.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins