Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Jisbond, Blow Off, Will Ya

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 31, 2000 19:42:31 UTC

Thanks so much. It shows who little you yourself are willing to persevere sir! The phony is the one who asks for everything all at one time and for free. If you had it your way you would probably torture people to get them to submit information to you for free. I asked you for no fee I only asked you to do as I instructed if you so wished or willed. It seems that you also wish me to give 99% of my findings to you as you may have done in your other project which you stated that you did 75% of the work on. Where is the 100% my brother. are you afraid of actual work?

You can still look back in the links and gather all the information which I have sent and link them together and send to me all of it in one peace. We can still call this our "shared" project if you wish! Then we shall have 200% if you add your 100% to my 100% which I already have in my reason/mind which is stred my brain.

DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT I WOULD GIVE YOU A BLUEPRINT OF EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR "JUST LIKE THAT?!" NO SIR YOU HAVE TO EARN THIS KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR RESPONSE IS WHAT SHOWS ME WHAT YOU MIGHT DO WITH IT! IT IS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT AS OF YET!

With More Love
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins