Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dose Rich Pay Attention?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 2, 2001 00:21:14 UTC

You wrote:
" I realize that you are probably part of the springer generation , but I don't come to this site to read bickering."
--------------------------------------------------
Not Quite!
As far as getting more to the subject: it is important for you to realize that i try to stay within the subject of this forum but that some people keep contesting my writing without actually posing objective questions such as what makes you state such and such? or how do you derive at this conclusion on this specific point? or how did you come about this result? etc. etc.

So if you or Rich see my messages ask specific questions and i shall try and answer them as best as i can with some facts attached and with logic in my writings as you and Rich may have seen me post in many of my other postings from moths before. for this reason i wanted rich to save my messages and email his questions back to me from outside this forum. i suggested that Rich do this but he refused. i had posted my e-mail address once before and finding it would have been what would have shown me that he dose pay attention to my writings and not just responding to each fragment of my writings instantaneously.

I shall try and address your question regarding
gravitational forces inside a black holes next.
Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins