Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Stop Flaming Me. Go Away.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Zephram Cochrane/">Zephram Cochrane on February 27, 2000 00:23:09 UTC

: re - pmb, is not beyond anybody. He's just researched a few quotes to use in fights out of context. - This is the cry of a real loser. It's equivalent to stinking out your tounge.

: Pal. You have no clue. Get a life

: re - Traveling at high speeds does not create a black hole from the massive object, but any energy, mass or not, does contribute to spacetime curvature. - Wrong! It's quite possible to have a gravitational field in a given region of spacetime where, outside the source,) the Riemann tensor (aka tidal force tensor) is zero, and yet there is a gravitational field.

ZC: I am not wrong. The Riemann tensor is not "the tidal force tensor". Theres no such thing as "the tidal force tensor". As for the rest your miss-correcting, not correcting me again anyway.

: : I even gave zc two examples and he either doesn't know GR well enough to understand the physics or is too embarassed to admit it.

You don't know what your talking about. Stop flaming me. Go away.

• http://www.delphi.com/sciandpara

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins