Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Stop Flaming Pmb

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Zephram Cochrane/">Zephram Cochrane on February 26, 2000 22:24:43 UTC

: re - Why haven't you left yet?

: Because I have morals. There is a trend on the internet of nasty people like you flaming web sites whne people start posting there whos opinions are differnet then theirs or that correct them when they make a mistake. It is imoral to let people like that determine whether someone stays or leaves.

: The only thing neccesary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

: Ha I left because of you the forum would be run by you wouldn't it? When people came who disgreed with you or corrected you then you would, yet again, claim that they were harrassing you and you woudl then flame them to leave.

: However the best way to deal with flamers such as yourself is to do what I'm doing.

ZC: Your here to fight with me because I'm evil?! You've got quite a complex. Stop flaming me. Go away.

: Stop flaming and get on with your life.

• http://www.delphi.com/sciandpara

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins