Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
(WEM) Theory Of Theories

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by William Ernest Magarowicz/">William Ernest Magarowicz on February 25, 1998 15:41:22 UTC

I believe that black holes exist, simular to our limited understanding of them. I believe that the big bang theory is somewhat correct, although I do not think that all matter comes together in any one place at any one time. I believe the universe is infinite, not just in a comparison to our notion of time and space, but the pure truth, we are a poor primitive intelligence at the moment, but we may live as a species for a long time. Currently we on on the brink of breakthroughs and disaster, survival or death, I dont know which it will be, not even the universe knows, or cares. Black holes simply form, consume (gather!) and redistribute matter through the universe at a very slow pace in comparison to all the matter, which is hard to comprehend because if there is no end to the universe, is there a specific amount of matter/energy? Anyway, the black holes ultimately begin attracting eachother, from who knows what distances, how big they can actually get? The speeds the may attain in there travels toward eachother. Would there be any matter left between them if they are attracting eachother, would it have already have gathered what there was in between? When they 2, 3?... collided, would it be a direct hit every time? Could they miss eachother and fly out toward our galaxy, would it be more than a split second and we and our entire system of galaxies be gathered? Could we avoid it? Currently:(. Can you imagine the energy to be released by two black holes of average size colliding at the speed of light, or more? or even half that? The mass and energy would be a much stronger than the big bang from a black hole exploding from its own pressure . and this is impossible anyway, is it not? I am interested in all of this, but ultimately want to apply it to humanity, like reality=hope=strive=success=survive! So before I can give humanity the hope and understanding and acceptance I must find the truth myself, and it is so damnd slipery. I know I am not Bill Nyie the science guy, but I would apprecieate your comments and anything else unbiased and possitive you have to say. Thanks, Billy (Caveman) :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins