Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Continue, To Rajesh, Conversation.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on January 3, 2000 13:34:09 UTC

Thanks, Rajesh.

I can see, that we have found something, which is more than before. I hope, that our conversation then, found something new, which join peopple together, over the earth-ball, with peace.

----------

: : -------------------------------- : : Lets start new conversation of that point. : : --------------------------------

: : Can we say then.....?

: : 1. Space has size? : Rajesh :Yes. Space is finite.

: : 2. Space dont have starting-point. : Rajesh : They have a starting point and a end point. 2.1 And i mean matter existing(born). Somebody says space-evolution, but it is more.

: : 3. But, how matter can exist, without starting point?

: Rajesh : Matter exist because its finite.When I meant Everything is matter I meant The whole thing ,our space our Universe Our Galaxies Our Black Holes . The Area which can at least make a note of that it exist.

3.1 My question is not good. Of cource matter exist. Hmm. How matter born? of nothing?

: Again What exist outside this space is Unknown area .Area which may never come to know off . --- If there is area?

: But again all these are views. : I believe Steady State Theory rather Than Big bang theory. --- Three possibility to matter move. Expand, not expand, steady state(constant).

: I contradict Big Bang theory and expansion of the Universe By simple fact that Energy cannot expand by itself. --- Yes matter-energy can.

: If it were than there all equations we are working on E=mc2, f=ma etc are all wrong to begin with. --- All parts of this two formula, is matter-thing. Newton says , matter move and accelerate, some speed, at earth. Einstein says, matter move has maximum speed C=constant, measured at near earth. --- C=constant speed, is light speed.

: But all these equations practically hold true in most parts of our Universe. --- Only at earth, or near it. --- But only, not-living matter. Matter, which dont have 'mind'. --- Mathematics dont give answer, matter-exizting-problem.

: But there may be contradictions to those .

: You welcome to provide me more insights... : Thanks...

-------------------------------------

What do you mean, word 'finity'?

---

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins