Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Continue, To Rajesh, Conversation.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rajesh/">Rajesh on January 3, 2000 19:54:43 UTC

: Thanks, Rajesh.

: I can see, that we have found something, which is more than before. I hope, that our conversation then, found something new, which join peopple together, over the earth-ball, with peace.

: ----------

: : : -------------------------------- : : : Lets start new conversation of that point. : : : --------------------------------

: : : Can we say then.....?

: : : 1. Space has size? : : Rajesh :Yes. Space is finite.

: : : : 2. Space dont have starting-point. : : Rajesh : They have a starting point and a end point. : 2.1 And i mean matter existing(born). : Somebody says space-evolution, but it is more.

Rajesh :Matter Birth is phenomenon which will be never be known in our Universe. Big Bang theory is one reasons provided but what before that so it will just go on with postulations.

So best reasoning would be taking into context matter existed with a specific energy level and remaining in constant state.

but remember this are views but we should have best view point to go ahead.

My reasoning is somewhat like this Based on certain observations especially Black holes. Birth of a black hole can be discovered and reasoning given to it.

There are various reasons to it .

My view is like huge Stars burn out themselves then reach to state where they explode. after the explosion they create a crux of energy deficiency which cannot exist in finite energy.Hence They start absorbing the energy resulting a black hole. to maintain a universal equilibrium.

Now consider the case when Universe is Non finite energy is released by explosion by Burnt out star. Then there should be no reason of creation black Holes .

Fact that they exist is a proof of existence of Black holes. But i had analyzed the situation in Due plain simple energy terms.

And not as In depth theoretically explanations like Neutron star and so forth related to Black hole.

In depth theories may help in analyzing the true explanation of Black Holes etc.

But when it comes to energy stability my explanation may hold simple note which may be true.

But then Contradictions and further insights are welcome.

Always note everything in the universe is simple and played with simple rules. since its is very very big.Hence complex equations to explain the same may not be the right way to approach it all. **************************************************

: : : 3. But, how matter can exist, without starting point?

: : Rajesh : Matter exist because its finite.When I meant Everything is matter I meant The whole thing ,our space our Universe Our Galaxies Our Black Holes . The Area which can at least make a note of that it exist.

: 3.1 My question is not good. Of cource matter exist. Hmm. How matter born? of nothing?

: : : Again What exist outside this space is Unknown area .Area which may never come to know off . : --- If there is area?

: : But again all these are views. : : I believe Steady State Theory rather Than Big bang theory. : --- Three possibility to matter move. : Expand, not expand, steady state(constant).

: : : I contradict Big Bang theory and expansion of the Universe By simple fact that Energy cannot expand by itself. : --- Yes matter-energy can.

: : If it were than there all equations we are working on E=mc2, f=ma etc are all wrong to begin with. : --- All parts of this two formula, is matter-thing. Newton says , matter move and accelerate, some speed, at earth. Einstein says, matter move has maximum speed C=constant, measured at near earth. : --- C=constant speed, is light speed.

: : : But all these equations practically hold true in most parts of our Universe. : --- Only at earth, or near it. : --- But only, not-living matter. Matter, which dont have 'mind'. : --- Mathematics dont give answer, matter-exizting-problem.

: : But there may be contradictions to those .

: : You welcome to provide me more insights... : : Thanks...

: -------------------------------------

: : What do you mean, word 'finity'?

: : ---

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins