Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Tell Me About Black Holes.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mustafa Elshani/">Mustafa Elshani on August 26, 1999 15:52:59 UTC

Please send me a E-mail and tell all about Black Holes.I also have some questions about Black Holes. 1.Can the EARTH be a Black Hole? 2. Is it true that you can move faster then the speed of the light when your in a Blalck Hole,and is it true that you get very tall? 3 Is it true that a Scientist did find out that big stone gone hit the EARTH inc2004 4. But also i will like to know that is it true that in planet MARS can somebody be alive or eg.When you dig in planet MARS is it true that can be a gravity (or the gravity will burst)? Maybe the questions don't make sense but you understand what i meen. Please, please send me back and tell me all about Black Holes and univers.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins