Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Your Half Right, And Others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by MOOSE/">MOOSE on July 26, 1999 09:15:27 UTC

:My Major Problim with all of this is all you want to do is sit around and argue over paradox's "Yea Dr. No says time travle is possible,well my friend how do you know? I myself beleave! but all you Rocket Scientiest out there seam to be able to do is argue over whos right and which reality youll end up in, and whos grandfather really invented the paradox to start with! is there nobody on the whole net, in the whole world,in the whole reality who has a clue about time travel? I dont know any body,or have heard from anyone who wants to talk about how to do it, they just want to try to tell me what will happen if i ever get to!!!!!!!! so if there are any of you who acutaly have a clue about this subject here is my e-mail. A_Stanley@Yahoo.COM and as for all you Rocket Scientiest who only want to tell me that it wont work or what you think will happen if i do get to do it, well dont bother to reply cause i wont reply to you. Sincerly one ticked of guy about time travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. and how do YOU KNOW the grandfather paradosx is right????????????????

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins