Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re:Pre Universe => Collapse => Big Bang => Universe => Collapse => Etc....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Newborn on September 24, 1998 02:18:46 UTC

: Ah! But you're wrong. Before our universe there was another universe that was formed from a Big Bang, expanded , Cooled, Shrank , and then Collapsed. This will be the same for our universe as well as all that follow ours. The universe will continue in this cyclic period for infinity or until God becomes bored and decides to end his little experiment with life. If you don't believe in God then you are more ignorant than an Arts and Crafts teacher, teaching Theoritical Physics. Here's a little proof. If the difference in mass between a proton and neutron were close too zero, or less than 0.5 MeV/c^2, there would be no atoms at all because all electrons would be captured by the protons and not let go. If the universe were even a little different then you would not be reading this and thinking that either I'm right or I'm completly wrong. Anyways the proof points to the fact that the universe was designed with us in mind.

I do agree that our Universe has been a cycle for a very long time any human can imagine. However, I do not think that we or the whole universe is being created purposely.

You may be right to have an equation showing that a slight difference between protons and neutrons may not be allowed. But this doesnt prove that everything in the whole universe is formed/made this way. As we may have matters which were formed in an illogical manner in the early history of the big bang. And due to survival instinct, only those with best adaptiblity would last till today. In short, we exist because we were able to survive the evolutions, not because evolutions were there to make us survive!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins