Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: I Feel I Need To Explain

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Wondering. on September 29, 1998 08:43:54 UTC

: : There are too many errors in this series of posts for me correct. : : However there is one thing that has been said that is true - the universe does have 0 energy. This has nothing to do with matter/antimatter since both have positive energy and when they annihilate give off energy that is equal to their rest masses. The universe has 0 energy because the negative gravitational potential energy exactly offsets the positive mass energy that creates the gravitational field.

: : For the universe to be infinit the totall mass has to be 0. : It also has to have 0 energy, so it can't expand or shrink. : When I said mass/energy = 0. I ment both mass and energy : has to be 0. : That you for agreeing with the energy part. : :)

: Gerwin

Yes.

Mathematics has zero-error, and -sign-numbers error.

0 ....... 0.1 ....... 1 ....... 10 ..... etc.

sign - numbers are always between 0 .............1... to something exist..

so, amount of exist, what is, is always between, 0............1......10...........big

Negative sign, -numbers, view always something exist, matter thing.

-1 is always something, and is then 1.

Energy is.

Empty is empty. Matter is matter. Empty dont have matter energy. Matter dont have empty energy. In the empty is matter energy.

? Who then made matter? Who then made empty?

?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins