Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Elpotrin

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 10, 2003 01:21:14 UTC

This particle has never been detected whereas the energy of annihilation is easily predicted and has been somewhat less easily verified. In addition, positron-electron pairs have been created in the lab, most interestingly in connection with the EPR paradox.

If anti-particles and particles had not annihilated each other, leaving a tiny residual of particles that became us, then the universe would be so massive that it would have already collapsed back on itself early in its life- at about 10 million years old. The energy of that early recombination is detectable right now at microwave frequencies. The alternative is for there today to be as many elpotrins as photons in the universe.

I judge this work to be that of a quack. Please give me the opportunity to judge your anti-energy.

Regards,

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins