Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Then Here Is My Thoughts.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on November 29, 2002 22:33:37 UTC

Both the person who belittles others to make themselves feel more important and the person who lets them self be belittled have allowed themselves to be defined by others and have lost their soul to the flock.

The greatest gift that mankind has, is the ability to make our own decision as to who we will be inside.

As to the previous discussion, hear are my ideas.

The reason I asked the question about the current system of theory critique is due to the effect of the invention of the Internet.
The Internet has affected marketing, politics, manufacturing, fast food and almost every area of our culture.
With change comes resistance, but the change comes regardless and dinosaurs become extinct quickly. The few who can adapt survive, and the rest end up preserved in a museum someplace.
I am interest in this web site because I believe this web site and sites like it are the inception of a new arena of theory formation and discussion.
Of corse like all new industries, only a few sites will survive. Rules of conduct must be developed which will allow free transfer of though while minimizing unproductive emotional venting. The sites which compose the most efficient rules will produce the most successful product ( theories) . The site which produces the most successful product will be the most coveted site to propose new ideas.

A tree structure of knowledge should develop which would address all issues addressing a topic with facts and logical discussions for each idea. Branch topics would then propagate from each heading.

This is of course is just my best guess, but what ever form it takes change will happen. Many will yearn for the “good old days” and argue that the old ways were better, but technology waits for no man.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins