Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That's A Correction?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 19, 2002 14:13:46 UTC

"Who knows"?

"The redshifting has always been non-linear with distance. It's only approximately linear if you look out to small distances (Hubble's Law). It's the same reason the Earth appears flat on human scales."

Invoking the Beast of Resolution? I see your ethnic background is Flatlander then. Do the dogs really fall in two, as Hawking says, where they're separated by the GI tract from ingress port to egress port? Do Gauss/Reimann/Wheeler really disappear when they turn sideways?

This would imply that the claimed accelerated redshifting rate has always been known and was not a surprise. I have a magazine that says it was the most significant discovery of that year, and awarded a prize for it.

You are the first one I have ever heard claim that the work with the Cepheid variables indicated nonlinearity of redshift with distance.

I'm not talking of the obvious effect of redshifting rate doubling with the distance being doubled, but rather the superimposed "Quintessence effect", if I may coin a term.

Surely that's the aspect under discussion here, unless you're trying to baffle me with your fancy footwork.

So you are apparently saying that the condensing of Inflation Energy; variously into protons, electrons and dark matter, by process or processes unknown, abrupty reined in the outward velocity? Velocity of some sort of non-mass was converted to mass? Fission was reversed? No, wrong; there would have to be some mass already existing for fission to be reversed (ie: hydrogen fusion). So velocity of non-mass condensed into mass.

Oh well!!- another fantastic discovery!!! The ubiqitous Dark Matter always existed!! We can assign any properties we want to it, including crush-ability down to whatever we want!! Some professionals say a Point Singularity, but others up to the size of a basketball, depending on which math system one uses, or invents.

So here is some mass to carry the velocity, and give it up to the creation of Ordinary Matter, by the already-well-established; process or processes unknown.

So the rest of this post is just silliness on my part. In doing the rewrite for typo corrections, the answer came to me in a burst of Primival Light, just before it condensed into protons and stuff. Ok, got to go. I have some dusting to do here.

Speaking of dust then, why is the universe so clean?

All energy is kinetic energy (mass at velocity), binding force (nuclears), electromagnetic (photon particles), potential against gravity force or potential against elastic force (not found in nature, except ie: wind in trees, to my knowledge).

Which one condensed out into matter? Further; since all of these forces already involve matter, how do we sort that out? What form did the Singularity/Inflation Energy take?

Why couldn't the Expansion Rate continue to slow due to gravity, as your "who knows?" oscillatory model would have it?

What is the 5th Force of Reacceleration? How does it not affect near items like space probes, that the 6th Force apparently does?

Notice they've stopped numbering the "Forces"? Here's a chance to name it "Sextessence". That should appeal to the general public.

Why is the sky black when it's full of ZPE? Have the higher light frequencies already passed us? How does ZPE relate to CMBR? Is the micro-wave background actually self-contained waves in empty space, or waves of e-m particles created at the I/E boundary, differentially from mass-matter?

Jeez, I'm going back to bed. Thank God we have professionals to figure all this out.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins