Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Predictions:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 10, 2002 13:45:24 UTC

I have made about 20 of them, including some suggested experiments.

PREDICTION: I have predicted that in the case of a black hole with north/south jets,- and assimilating material from a companion star, there will be more helium detected going in than coming out, and more hydrogen coming out than going in. Not a casual or unimportant prediction. In fact it is right up there with Einstein's. Now what? Am I going to hear that unproved predictions prove nothing?

EXPERIMENT: I have said that if we take a long length of plastic tube full of ball bearings, hang it vertically and weigh it, then coil it in a spiral and weigh it horizontally flat, it will weigh more in the flat position than in the vertical position. This again is at the Einstein level of anticipation.

In fact it surpasses Einstein by destroying his gravitational-mass / inertial-mass equivalence. This is not a brag. It is simply carrying on the master's work, like any good student should do. Ptolemy was proven very wrong, yet he is still held in absolute respect for the developmental work he did. His students like Copernicus and Galileo built on his base.

Sometimes it's called "iteration". I'm sure you math fanatics understand that concept: working closer and closer to the correct answer by Cut-and-Fit.

I like to think I have made a contribution to the flow of human history, with one more iteration.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins