Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Glad You Asked Re Black Holes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 2, 2002 00:21:28 UTC

I guess you've also heard about the Spiral Galaxy Windup dilemma. And I'm sure everyone has seen the north/south polar jets streaming from BHs. So here are two explanations for the price of one:

The inner stars in a spiral galaxy are traveling at higher angular velocity than the outer stars. The typical spiral pattern should deteriorate to smoothness in only a couple of revolutions. But they hold the pattern;- Why? That's the dilemma.

Aether Physics readily supplies the answer. But firstly, we know that the reason other spiral patterns in nature hold the fluted tracks, is because of flow-through of matter. This is like tornados, hurricanes and sink draining. So it would seem we require a closed-path, recirculating system in the galaxy;- of matter and energy.

Here is how it works: The north/south jets spray the matter out in a rotating cone, which because of gravity, trumpet-flares out, and arcs high above the plane of the galaxy toward the Rim, falling back into the bright stuff at a point, depending upon velocity of ejection. But for the moment; in developing this hypothesis, let's say a significant amount reaches the Rim. Then the gas and dust lanes are explained. But remember we're looking to find a closed loop, and this is only one point in it. So we must patiently follow the path to see if it does close.

The matter infalling at the rim, turns by gravity and has velocity toward the galactic core. This is not as the stable orbits of planets and moons in our solar system, then. But much matter has already preceded the group of matter that we are following; and it produces gravitational force by virtue of the Power Waves it partially absorbs. And so the new infall is impelled toward the lanes already there.

As the new infall agglomerates, the sensible heat tends to raise the temperature, but it is just as quickly radiated away. No problem. Once the material has agglomerated in a particular body, large enough to both absorb enough Power Wave energy, and at the same time insulate the interior, the temperature rises to auto-ignition of hydrogen fusion, and the proto-star abruptly ignites. Because of the manner of agglomerating completely homogeneous material, the star can be expected to be stable like our Sun. Failed stars become absorber/radiators as small White or Brown Dwarfs. This is obviously not the only way stars are created.

And the new star is on its way with its radial velocity component deflected mostly into an angular direction. But very importantly, it still retains some radial motion, spiraling in toward the Galactic Core. So it follows the fluted path laid out before it, as it gains angular velocity approaching the Core, during its lifetime of many billions of years. And the typical twisting of the flutes is observed. But the star eventually reaches center, and is assimilated by the Black Hole.

The supper-massive BH is busily gobbling up matter, but also busily gobbling up my Power Waves. And I say that in the Core center, the plasma temperature is so high, that it dissociates the helium; the star's burned up fuel, back into hydrogen. The massive pressure increase blows out the north/south polar jets, because of the oblation of the spinning BH. Gravity force is less there than through the equatorial diameter.

And the blowout also entrains solid dust-matter that is infalling at the poles, or forming the walls of the out-channel.

Some hydrogen also re-fusions, at the transition point on the way out, and this adds to the velocity of the jets. But sufficient hydrogen survives to be reconstituted fuel for the new Rim Stars. Some of the solid matter and hydrogen also rain down on the disk, short of the Rim.

And the jets have sufficient velocity to arc much of the matter all the way out to the rim, thereby completing the flow circuit.

Aether Physics supplies the energy for the Drive Engine through my Power Waves.

I say the whole universe is in the same spiral mechanism.

By this, my: Entropy...Enthalpy...Entropy...Cycle, makes the universe essentially immortal, as a Perpetual Motion Machine. Its age is probably indeterminate.

Prediction: That where a Black Hole is seen to be capturing material from a companion star, there is more helium going in than coming out, and more hydrogen coming out than going in.

Conventional Physics will not be able to account for it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins