Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Few Suggestions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on April 14, 2001 17:12:30 UTC

i am high school junior too in pakistan
and i started with "a brief history of time"
if you have dealt completely with the first one of hawking's bestseller
go for his second one
"black holes baby universes and other essays"

plus if you find yourself really interested in cosmology and stuff
do go for some good text book for referances on detailed topics(you can choose any graduate course ) dont go for the detailed mathemtical reading at first .Later on you could switch to that thing as well when you will become able to visualize the big picture a bit.

following are the books which i have found interesting and i am still reading them.do ask questions frequently in forums and especially in this one (alexander is very good at handling young ppl)

Relativity by albert einstein
Hyperspace by michio kaku (or kuku may be)
The first three minutes by weinberg

do look for some cool book on astronomy with illustrations and lots of referance material
search the web freely on topics
iamnotagenius

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins