Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Regarding This Is Gre

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gauldin , Edward on February 9, 2001 15:42:40 UTC

Why if you are so religious are you so caustic
with your comments. Why do you belive anyone who is agnostic is bad or wrong everyone has an opinion and no ones deserves to be slandered. DO
NOT ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT EXPECTING SOME
RETRIBUTION. Therefore I say to you John I hope that this post is in fact you signing off the astronomy net, I think you are hostile and maybe a little unhinged. I hope you are happier in the future and a little more at peace. I will tell you my thoughts here are that organized religions are the most wasteful and destructive
forces ever known to humanity. Please don't come back at me and "it ain't so Joe" you can stand outside all you want and yell that the sky is
green but I will never belive you.
On another topic does anyone know any sites
on dark matter.

Later Edward

Later Edward

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins