Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One More Thought

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 6, 2001 01:23:29 UTC

And what makes you think that the laws of physics are correct ,how can you be certain that its not your laws that contradict mine , so far they seem to have given you or science any proof on what science is based upon so I have no need to use laws which I do not believe in , they do not interest me and I do not need them to prove you or your idol wrong, you forget that my theory explains everything with a force , you explain without a force tell me then which theory is the greater if it can explain the reason why things fall and show it and the stranger that fuses space and time , or can you explain it with an equasion because Hawkins and Einstein haven't .

My theories lead to God , your theories lead to a black pit where science breaks down , why then are we still here , why would God create a universe with a ridiculous end , you forget that Einstein was a jew and a believer yet you follow him , seems that you betray your master with a kiss .

Tell me why do you not apply your equasions to my theory from the beginning.
Oh sorry I forgot that you have no faith and that the gravitational field is everywhere hence the plank length would indicate that the graviton would be separated hence einstein would be wrong to state that there is no empty space, or is it that there is no space between gravitons because if there is not then gravitons would fill entire space and no other particle would find a way through which then makes one wonder how the universe is here let alone blackholes !

Now you know why I do not believe in gravity or have the need for equasions .

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins