Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Everytime U Post...its Gonna Be Long,

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by silverana on November 9, 2000 10:28:58 UTC

hope u did well ur phys exam! :o)

ok..... im pretty +ive i read it somewhere that they have found new evidence supporting the proposal for the presence of a black hole in the center of our own galaxy .... and somehow every single galaxy the hubble telescope is able to look into, there seem to be evidence suggesting the existence of a black hole ... coincidence? i dont know ....

arhhhh its been so long since i last got the time to access the forum ..... only have one more yr of skool to endure .... heard its gonna b tough ....

this is getting repetitive ..... I feel like i know where MrOKL and Gerald are coming from when they said; ...dont think im worthy of posting here. at least u guys possess good imagination and collection of gd links! :o)

hey this is like not really relevent ... but i need sth to put on the back of my yr12 jersy, sth to do with cosmology, it would b more meaningful for me that way ... anyone who has suggestions pls post me a msg ... i was thinking cygnus ... but i need more imput pleeeeease!!! thanku thanku!!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins